Families are under increased amounts of stress due to financial pressures, household isolation, and lack of normal outlets for stress and frustrations.
Are you experiencing domestic abuse? You are not alone.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247
- Women’s Aid online chat service (Monday-Friday 10am-12pm)
- Men’s Advice Line 0808 801 0327
If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact the NSPCC’s professional counselors for help, advice and support.
- NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For free, confidential advice and support for any child or young person under 18 years, whatever the worry.
- Childline 0800 1111 9am–midnight 1-2-1 counselor chat on-line
MIND: Mental health support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’
YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus here