There are plenty of ways to get a coronavirus test in Thurrock with sites and centres available across the borough.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you can:
- book an appointment to go to one of the two drive through sites in Grover Walk, Corringham or Crown Road, Grays – both open 9am to 3pm
- book an appointment to go to the walk-through site in Grays Beach car park
- simply turn up at the test centre at Tilbury Cruise Terminal with no booking required. This test centre is open 9am to 3pm every day
If you have to work outside your home you should get a test whether you have symptoms or not. You can do this by:
- going to the Tilbury Cruise Terminal test site at any time between 9am and 3pm, no appointment necessary
- booking an appointment at any of the drive through or walk-through test centres in Grays and Corringham
- collecting a test kit from East Tilbury library, Chadwell library or Belhus library
If you are booking ahead for the test centres in Grays or Corringham please bear in mind that appointments for the following day are only released the evening before, usually around 8pm, so it is best to try to book your appointment after this time. If you try to book earlier in the day, you may instead be offered test sites which are further away and outside of the borough. You can just turn up at the Tilbury site between 9am and 3pm without having to book.