Coming soon in Bulphan
12pm – 4pm on Bank Holiday Monday 3rd May 2021
Get your map from the village hall, (RM14 3RU) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy, take a leisurely walk round Bulphan and browse the 40-ish stalls in residents’ driveways. As well as the usual pre-loved goods, there will be a choice of Indian pop-up takeaways, homemade cakes, burgers/hot dogs, Scentsy products, dog treats, free muscular health checks for dogs, crafts, books by our local author and even a car! (We can only host sellers who live or work in Bulphan, but buyers are welcome). Some stallholders are donating their proceeds to charity.
What else has been happening in Bulphan?
- Our excellent village shop celebrated its first birthday, and dished out chocolate to customers over that weekend
- The village hall car park has been resurfaced and marked out in bays
- Bulphan Church achieved its Bronze Ecochurch award
- The Outreach Post Office has continued to provide a service
- Our Viral Kindness volunteers have continued to support neighbours with shopping, medication and other essential tasks
- Bulphan in Bloom have again tidied, mowed, weeded and planted to make Bulphan beautiful
- Guerrilla litter-pickers have been out on a regular basis and the council have been very supportive by collecting the many sacks filled by the volunteers