Thurrock Council have announced the opening of the 2021/22 CEDF grants programme that is now available for applications until 23:59 on Monday, 2 August 2021.
Bids for capital funding up to £75,000 are invited from applicants that are able to meet eligibility criteria and achieve at least one of the following objectives through the delivery of their project:
• Renew, improve or create a community asset*
• Transform a community asset so it supports the longer-term sustainability of a local organisation or initiative
• Can show a direct benefit to local communities, specifically improving the lives of children, young people, older people and vulnerable communities through community-led activities
*Community assets can mean land, buildings or equipment used for the well-being or social interest of the local community.
For further application details, supporting guidance, eligibility criteria and previous successful bids, Go to: www.thurrock.gov.uk/cedf
or email: email@example.com
Online Q&A sessions will also be held on the following dates:
• Thursday 27 May, from 3pm to 4:30pm
• Monday 7 June, from 10am to 11:30am
• Wednesday 9 June, from 6pm to 7:30pm
To express an interest in attending one of these online events, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org