Thank you to all those who attended the first Let’s Talk Network and contributing to the discussions.
To ensure you are part of this exciting networking opportunity going forward you can register your interest completing our Let’s Talk Feedback Form
If you were unable to join us, here are some notes and discussions from the meeting for your information:
The purpose of Forum
To share information and learning across the voluntary and community sector of Thurrock enabling groups to feel part of something bigger, work together and start those helpful conversations.
- Community Environmental Development Fund (CEDF) which is now open
- Voluntary Sector Development Fund- due to open end of June
- Cultural Recovery Fund
- Essex Community Foundation have funding available for safety projects.
For further details on these funding streams and others go to https://thurrockcvs.org/funding-resources/
- Training for groups and volunteers over the next month: Roles and Responsibilities Trustees, Measuring Impact Engaging the Community, Audience Development Engaging with more people. Full details- https://thurrockcvs.org/training-resources/
- Thurrock Community Adult College are offering 10 workshop sessions for the Thurrock voluntary community sector over the next academic year. Please put your ideas of training on the feedback form below
- Big Congratulations to BATIAS and It’s Volunteers for winning prestigious Queens Voluntary Award.
- Nominations for The Queens Awards for Voluntary Service 2022 are now open https://qavs.dcms.gov.uk/
- Community Conversations. Would you be interested in being part of conversations that focus on understanding the health and underlying causes of health conditions across Thurrock. Please show your interest on the feedback form.
- You can promote your organisation on the Stronger Together website. To get registered go to https://strongertogetherthurrock.org.uk/