Community Fund Now Open for Applications!
The Community Fund is now open for applications.
he 2021-2022 Community Fund Programme – Is for one year funding, for projects that are either Thurrock Wide or neighbourhood based.
Funding of up to £4,000 can be applied for and must meet one of the 11 priorities which should help communities recover from the impact of COVID-19.
- Build Strong and well connected communities
- Improve children emotional health and well being
- Reduce social isolation and loneliness
- Put people in control of their own care
- Reduce obesity
- Helping to support those waiting for preventative services due to backlogs
- Supporting vulnerable or marginalised groups access services
- Interventions that address mental ill health and anxiety
- Support for those in insecure employment, who are unemployed or need up-skilling
- Access to green spaces, the outdoors, and being physically activity in a safe environment
- Support for victims of violence or abuse, particularly domestic and sexual abuse
Applications can be made online here: Online Application
Full details re criteria, guidance and a downloadable application form can be found on the Thurrock CVS website and support is available if you need to complete your application.
All applications must be returned by Midnight on 1st August 2022, The forms must be submitted online to Grants Administrator, Thurrock CVS, the Beehive, West Street, Grays, Essex, RM17 6XP or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org