Due to Government Funding in the Adult Education Budget. AIM Group have several Free online Level 2 CACHE/NCFE Accredited Coursesavailable to help better understand some key issues around young people’s mental health and wellbeing.
They currently have the following subjects available.
- Understanding Autism (learn how individuals process sensory information, understand characteristics, understand conditions, learn how speech, language and communication differ in people with Autism)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Understand factors which may affect Young Peoples mental health, the impactthat they have and how to support them with these issues)
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges (supporting positive behaviour, effective communication & how to manage challenging behaviour)
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (understand characteristics of ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia & Dyscalculia, importance of early diagnosis, assessment methods available to diagnose learning difficulties)
The courses are completed within in a 6-week window and are completed on a laptop, computer, or tablet at the learner’s own pace. No Exams, end point assessments are involved, the courses are purely Q&A based and are available to you 24/7. You can do as many as you like, however you can just do one at a time.
The only criteria the learner must meet to be eligible, is the following..
- Aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2020
- Have lived in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- Not already on a Government funded course (Apprenticeship for example)
The course is completely free, but the learning provider reserves the right to charge a drop out fee in the event that someone enrols, but then makes no attempt to complete the course without a valid reason. That said, the college will grant extensions if the learner has a genuine reason as to why they feel they won’t be able to complete it within the 6 weeks.
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses, then please complete the following link today. I will then contact you to explain how Enrolment works and answer any questions you may have.