We need you to coproduce with us.
Coproduce = to come together and find solutions
The Thurrock Complex Care Project has been set up to review, redesign and improve the way complex needs are met in Thurrock. Specifically, the needs of adults who have a combination of mental health, physical health, social challenges like housing or poverty, behavioural challenges that requires lots of support.
It is important that we hear from people who have complex needs, their carers, and support network, along with professionals to understand the things that have added to positive outcomes, and those that have added to negative outcomes.
We will be running a few coproduction workshops in March 2022 to ensure people with lived experience are involved in the review of the old ways of doing things and redesign of the new way of doing things. The workshops are about making lasting change and improvements together.
ROLE: LIVED EXPERIENCE WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
We are looking for a group of people with lived experiences of services in Thurrock, that have complex care needs as outlined above, to help run and organise the coproduction workshops as part of the Thurrock Complex Care Project.
THURROCK COMPLEX CARE PROJECT
Your roles will involve:
• Co-creating the agenda of the workshops
• Creating a safe environment for people that take part in the workshop
• Ensuring equal opportunities for all to share experiences and views
• Having one to one conversations with people that don’t feel comfortable talking in a group environment
• Keeping the workshops on track and on time
Your skills and attributes:
• Great listener
• Approachable and Engaging
• Compassionate and Empathetic
• Lived Experience of Complex Needs
For your involvement, we would like to pay you to recognise your valuable contribution and you can receive a one off payment per Session / Workshop (if you want to).
To express your interest in this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org