Doors have now opened again to welcome you back to The Edge Basildon every Monday from 6-9pm, £5 entry (carers go free!)
It’s taken a while to make a decision of when to re-open as we wanted to ensure that attendees can have the safest possible experience when inside the club.
Measures we will be taking to achieve this will be:
- An electronic register of attendees.
- Signs informing people of respecting others personal space and keeping a safe distance.
- Multiple sanitizing stations around the club.
- Temperature testing
- Encourage the safe practice of washing hands and general hygiene.
- All TIME’s staff are double jabbed and will take an LFT (Lateral Flow Test) on each day of the event.
- There will also be a limit as to how many attendees we will be accommodating (this excludes parents/carers). Please register your interest in the comments section or by messaging/calling us.
- We will also be calling around to care homes/individuals who do not follow us on social media.
- Masks are not mandatory inside the club, but those who wish to wear them are able to do so.
These measures won’t be in place forever, but we hope you understand why we have implemented them